Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Blog Chain Hop for Authors

Hi Everyone and welcome to my Blog Page

I was invited by Chris Karlsen to the authors blog chain. 

Here are answers to the question:

What is the working title of your book? I Hear Angels
Where did the idea come from for this book? I was in contact with a woman who recently had cochlear implants. That gave me the idea of my hero who just became a hearing person and the women who's a street musician he has a crush on.
What genre does your book fall under? Sweet Christmas Romance
How long did it take to write the first draft? Soon I hope :)
What actors would you use for a movie rendition of your book? 
I'm not sure his name, but he's cute!

What is a one sentence synopsis of your book? Christmas gifts don't always come in wrapped packages.
Will it be self published or represented by an agency? Books to Go Now
What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? My other Christmas stories. 


What else about your book might pique the reader's interest? If you love Christmas like I do I hope you will love my short stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment